Topic, panelists announced for March Consumer Liaison Group meeting
Registration is now open for the first quarterly meeting of the Consumer Liaison Group (CLG) in 2023, scheduled for 12 p.m. on March 30 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. A virtual registration option is available for those who wish to participate via webinar, which begins at 12:30 p.m. Registration is required for both attendance options, and webinar information will be provided upon registration.
The program will feature a panel titled “What is the energy transition, and what does it mean for ISO New England?” New Hampshire Consumer Advocate Donald Kreis and a member of the CLG’s coordinating committee will moderate the discussion, which will include the following panelists:
- State Rep. Michael Harrington, New Hampshire
- Chris Skoglund, Director of Energy Transition, Clean Energy New Hampshire
- Susan Muller, Senior Energy Analyst, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Dan Dolan, President, New England Power Generators Association
- Robert Ethier, Vice President of System Planning, ISO New England
The event will also feature an update from ISO New England. CLG meetings are free and open to the public.