Panelists announced for December Consumer Liaison Group meeting
The meeting, which will take the form of a webinar, will feature a panel entitled “No New Fossil Fuel Infrastructure? Decarbonizing While Maintaining Affordable, Reliable Energy.” Commissioner Allison Clements of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission will be the keynote speaker, followed by a panel discussion including:
- Dale Bryk, Director of State & Regional Policies, Harvard Environmental & Energy Law Program
- Liz Delaney, Senior Director of Wholesale Market Development, Borrego
- Robert Ethier, Vice President of System Planning, ISO New England
- Michael Giaimo, Regional Director, Northeast Region, American Petroleum Institute
- Moderator: Robert Rio, Member, Consumer Liaison Group Coordinating Committee
The event will also feature an update from ISO New England. CLG meetings are free, and open to the public.