Postponed: March 12 Consumer Liaison Group meeting in Vermont
The Consumer Liaison Group (CLG) meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 12 in Woodstock, Vermont has been postponed. ISO New England is working closely with the CLG Coordinating Committee to reschedule the meeting and will share additional information as soon as it becomes available. ISO New England’s update presentation, with information on the results of Forward Capacity Auction #14, the ISO’s Energy Security Improvements project, regional transmission planning activities, and preliminary wholesale electricity costs for 2019, has been made available on the CLG webpage.
The next meeting of the Consumer Liaison Group (CLG) will take place on March 12, 2020, from noon—3:30 p.m., at the Woodstock Inn & Resort in Vermont. The keynote speakers are Chad Farrell, Founder & CEO, Encore Renewable Energy, and Salvatore Minopoli, Vice President, Highview Power. The panel discussion will focus on lessons learned from Vermont’s energy transformation standard. Panelists are:
- TJ Poor, Director, Efficiency and Energy Resources, Vermont Department of Public Service
- Darren Springer, General Manager, Burlington Electric Department
- Jim Sullivan, Executive Director, Bennington County Regional Commission
- Bill Butcher, Sales & Marketing Manager, Mocha Joe’s Coffee Roasters
The meeting will also include a presentation from ISO New England. For more information, visit the CLG webpage.
- Recent Publications & Events
- consumer liaison group