Online FCM Participation Guide updated
The Forward Capacity Market (FCM) Participation Guide has been updated to reflect the latest procedures, reference materials, hyperlinks, and terminology. The guide assists anyone needing more information on FCM processes and includes an overview of the market, as well as the following sections:
- The qualification processes for new and existing generators, demand capacity resources, and imports
- How the Annual Forward Capacity Auction (FCA) works
- The post-auction processes for new resources
- The reconfiguration auctions and capacity supply obligation bilateral periods for acquiring, increasing, decreasing, or eliminating an obligation after an FCA
- How to delivery capacity as part of the FCM
Get started here learning about the FCM.