Reminder to market participants: Meeting cancellation procedure for inclement weather
Winter is fast approaching!
Here’s a reminder of how to find out whether Markets, Reliability, Transmission, and Planning Advisory Committee meetings are cancelled due to inclement weather:
- Call the ISO’s meeting cancellation number: (413) 535-4044. For inclement weather, the message will be updated by 3:30 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting
- Check your email—a message will be sent to committee email list subscribers
- Check for notices in the calendar.
- Call Customer Support at (413) 540-4220.
- Download the Meeting Cancellation Procedure
- Market Participant Announcements