Are you using ISO-NE’s web subscription service to stay on top of new info?
The wholesale electricity industry is technical, fast paced, and loaded with data. It can be challenging to keep up with all of the information ISO New England produces daily about the region’s power grid and wholesale markets. Our My Subscriptions service can help you stay on top of new postings about ISO committee meetings, documents, key projects, and individual events that have been added to www.iso-ne.com. Just select items of interest, and you will be notified in an email to your PC or handheld device whenever new materials are published.
Examples of popular subscriptions are FERC filings and orders; press releases; Regional Electricity Outlook reports; and a number of committees and working groups.
How to register
- You’ll need to register on our website first, if you haven’t already done so. Select the “Sign Up” link on the top of any page on our site or go to our Log In page.
- Complete your registration, which enables the ability to create custom data dashboards in ISO Express, sign up for subscriptions, and add meetings and bookmarks to your personalized account.
How to subscribe to individual meetings, documents, or events on a webpage
If you’d like to be notified whenever the ISO publishes new documents related to a specific meeting, document, project, or individual event:
- Go to the webpage where the item is listed.
- Click the “Subscribe” button on the page or event document listing.
- Select the timeframe (real-time or daily or weekly digests) for which you’d like to receive updates.
How to sign into your account and manage multiple subscriptions
- Select the Sign In button at the top of each page and sign into your account in the hover window.
- Hover over the WELCOME link, and select My Subscriptions. From here, you can manage your individual subscriptions from our complete list of available subscriptions
- Select Add and choose a document type, project or committee you wish to track.
- Then choose the alert Frequency
- Real-Time (as the information is published)
- Daily (single daily summary)
- Weekly (single weekly summary)
- If you find you no longer need an email notification on a certain topic, you can unsubscribe at any time. Go to My Subscriptions page, check the ones you no longer wish to receive, and select Unsubscribe.