ISO, FERC discuss grid resiliency at roundtable in Boston
On March 16, 2018, ISO New England President and CEO Gordon van Welie delivered a keynote address at the New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable on the region’s growing fuel security risk. FERC Commissioner Robert Powelson also gave a keynote on grid resiliency, touching on the Commission’s Resilience Order.
The roundtable also featured a panel on wind power development in the Northeast.
- Alicia Barton, CEO & President, NYSERDA
- Matthew Morrissey, VP, Massachusetts, Deepwater Wind
- Thomas Brostrøm, President, Ørsted North America
- Lars Thaaning Pedersen, CEO, Vineyard Wind
To view speaker presentations, visit the Restructuring Roundtable website.
- Recent Publications & Events
- energy adequacy, ISO leadership, new england states