ISO, stakeholders discuss future of renewable energy at roundtable in Boston
On Friday, March 24, 2017, Michael Henderson, director of regional planning and coordination, delivered a presentation at the New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable on the ISO’s 2016 Economic Study, which looks at renewable energy development under six different scenarios developed by the New England Power Pool (NEPOOL).
The Restructuring Roundtable featured a variety of speakers discussing the role of renewables in New England’s energy future and how they might impact the region’s environment, electricity markets, and economy.
Renewable Energy Policies, Programs & Initiatives
- Matthew Beaton, Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs at the Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Carla Grant, Commissioner, Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources
- Mary Sotos, Deputy Commissioner for Energy, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Renewable Energy-Related Studies
- Michael Henderson, Director, Regional Planning & Coordination, ISO New England
- Bob Grace, President, Sustainable Energy Advantage
- Jamie Howland, Director, Climate & Energy Analysis, Acadia Center
To view Henderson’s presentation, as well as those of other speakers and a video of the roundtable, visit the Restructuring Roundtable website.