Registration is open for December Consumer Liaison Group meeting
Registration is now open for the third quarterly meeting of the Consumer Liaison Group (CLG) in 2020, scheduled for 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 2. The meeting, which will take the form of a webinar, will feature a panel entitled “Clean Energy & Regional Markets: The New England States’ and Other Visions of the Future.”
- Heather Hunt, Executive Director of the New England States Committee on Electricity
- Dave Cavanaugh, Chair, New England Power Pool
- Robert Ethier, Vice President, System Planning, ISO New England
- Doug Hurley, Principal Associate, Synapse Energy Economics, Inc.
- Francis Pullaro, Executive Director, RENEW Northeast
ISO New England will also provide an update.