About ISO Newswire
ISO Newswire is a comprehensive resource for news and information about ISO New England and the wholesale electricity industry within the six-state region of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The site is regularly updated with timely stories of interest and importance to those in the industry, government regulators and legislators, the media, and the general public.
ISO Newswire covers a range of topics to help readers navigate the many facets of this complex industry. Here you’ll find:
- Updates on the development, progress, and state of affairs of New England’s power grid and wholesale electricity markets
- In-depth features and interviews on initiatives taking place in the industry
- ISO New England company news
- ISO New England publication, meeting, and training announcements
- Deadline notices and other technical market information for participants in the region’s electricity markets